There are lots of opportunities for math puzzles and contests. For more info contact Professor Miller.
- Weekly Math Puzzle Night Dinners : Currently every Thursday at 5:30pm in Dennett at Mission
- Monthly Math Conundrums
- Math Riddles
- The Putnam Exam : early December – cash prizes! For more information, contact Professor Miller or visit http://math.scu.edu/putnam/.
- The Green Chicken contest : an annual friendly math competition between the math departments of Williams and Middlebury. For more information, contact Professor Stoiciu.
- Project Euler: a beautiful set of challenges on the boundary of math and CS: contact Professor Miller.
- Mathematical Modeling Competition : for more information, contact Professor Stoiciu. Last year’s problems.